Tips for preparing CBSE Biology Board Examination (AISSCE)
- Biology is a visual science. Pay attention to the figures (diagrams, charts, graphs, picture, tables). Study all the figures thoroughly with their discription. Pictures will say thousand words.
- Study concepts along with examples if available.
- Take advantage of end chapter summaries of your NCERT XI Biology textbook in addition to reading textbook.
- Study latest CBSE sample papers of past 3-5 years.
- Go through past 3-5 year's CBSE Board examination papers.
- Study for half an hour and taking few minutes break
- Write things out and learn by revealing concepts in outline or concept maps.