Home Works via google drive
Earlier Home Works
Class IXCBSE CLASS IX CHAPTER 5 THE FUNDAMENTAL UNIT OF LIFE
CBSE CLASS IX CHAPTER 6 TISSUES
Class XCBSE CLASS X CHAPTER 6 LIFE PROCESSES
CBSE CLASS X CHAPTER 7 CONTROL AND COORDINATION
Class XICBSE CLASS XI CHAPTER 1 THE LIVING WORLD
CBSE CLASS XI CHAPTER 2 BIOLOGICAL CLASSIFICATION
Class XIICBSE CLASS XII CHAPTER 1 REPRODUCTION IN ORGANISMS
CBSE CLASS XII CHAPTER 2 REPRODUCTION IN FLOWERING PLANTS
Tips for preparing CBSE Biology Board Examination (AISSCE)
- Biology is a visual science. Pay attention to the figures (diagrams, charts, graphs, picture, tables). Study all the figures thoroughly with their discription. Pictures will say thousand words.
- Study concepts along with examples if available.
- Take advantage of end chapter summaries of your NCERT XI Biology textbook in addition to reading textbook.
- Study latest CBSE sample papers of past 3-5 years.
- Go through past 3-5 year's CBSE Board examination papers.
- Study for half an hour and taking few minutes break
- Write things out and learn by revealing concepts in outline or concept maps.